[SWLUG] Work Experience

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Sat Jan 8 10:24:05 UTC 2011

With everyone rushing for a degree  it is time to be a plumber or
electrician or have those trades been corrupted by the get you into debt
for a Degree swindle?     Do not train as a Nurse!    they now require a
degree.

Should a sensible employer employ anyone stupid enough to go into debt
to get a devalued British Degree?
Ilyan