[SWLUG] Work Experience

Dick Bain dick.bain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 16:29:11 UTC 2011

On 8 January 2011 12:05, Gerald Davies <gerald.davies at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 10:24, ilyan <ilyan.thomas at virgin.net> wrote:
> > Ilyan
>
> troll.
>
> Ilyan is definitely not a troll but someone who is thinking in the right
way, I fail to see how a degree in leisure management or any other of the
myriad of useless subjects is the way ahead for anybody when they have to
saddle themselves with massive debts; student loan, university fees and
probably credit card as well. I know people with MBAs and work as
"financial advisors" who can't do simple arithmetic ffs.

It's a crazy world were we can't allow stupid bankers to go bust and still
they pay themselves billions in bonuses, we have county council employees
who are paid more than the Prime Minister and bins aren't being emptied!

oops have I been ranting ;-)

--
free/libre/open, software for the people by the people
www.swlug.org  is a good place to go ;-)