[SWLUG] Companies using Linux in South Wales

Pete Phillips pete at smtl.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 10:37:48 UTC 2011

Morning all.

Bit late on this one I'm afraid!

Our lab runs almost exclusively on linux servers and desktops.  We have 3
Windows machines which are dedicated to specific hardware, but everything
else is Linux (Ubuntu in our case, except for an old legacy application
server running Suse).

Our sys admin has just moved to London so if there is anyone interested in a
full time NHS linux sys admin position, we are currently looking (you can
see more on our vacancies page - http://smtl.co.uk/vacancies.html).

Pete