[SWLUG] Cardiff Meeting Wed 6th July

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Fri Jul 8 14:35:17 UTC 2011

On Fri Jul  8 15:27:22 2011, Justin Mitchell wrote:
> I cant always go, and interest seems to have fallen off somewhat, i
> suppose we should leave it a while longer and if things dont pick up
> think about removing the venue from the list.

FWIW, the Carmarthen ones are normally not much larger.

I suspect that if we want to see a return to larger numbers, we
should make a concentrated effort to get everyone to one of these
things at once, instead of letting them be fairly low-key.

I know that last time all the Swansea crowd made a fair amount of
list-noise about coming to Carmarthen, we had a reasonable turnout,
for instance.

The next Carmarthen meeting's on the 19th, it seems - how many could
come to that?

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/