[SWLUG] Meeting Locations

st01495 st01495 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:22:59 UTC 2011

On 11/07/2011 12:23, Justin Mitchell wrote:

>>> Good Idea.
>>>
>>> With my abode being in Newport but working in Gloucester, I rarely get in
>>> the door before 1900 let alone to Cardiff.
>>>
>>> PGR
>>>
>> I also struggle to get to Cardiff after work. Would it be possible to
>> try out a few alternative locations, such as Abergavenny, Pontypridd,
>> maybe Methyr?
>
> If you want to organise a meeting in your local area then please do, if
> you let me know the details when you have them i will add it to the
> website.

can people let me know if an Abergavenny meeting would be worth
organising and any venues which might be suitable. there is a railway
station on the outskirts of town.

i guess matthew is reasonably close and PGR could go home via A417, M50
and the Heads, so that would be 3 of us if we can sort out a suitable night.

i have a projector so we could do some talks in the future, if there are
enough people and we get a suitable venue.

regards

st