[SWLUG] Meeting Locations

st01495 st01495 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 18:54:21 UTC 2011

On 12/07/2011 16:51, lists at truthisfreedom.org.uk wrote:

> Alternatively (and being very selfish... ;) ) I can probably find
> somewhere in Monmouth to meet up - that way it's half-way (ish!)
> between Glos and NWP, close to where I live (!) and not that far from
> Abergavenny/Merthyr....
>
> Let me know if I'm being too cheeky... :D
>
> M.

i'd happily travel to monmouth, but i don't think it is the best choice
to attract a good number of people. there are a reasonable number of
places within 30 minutes drive and it has a railway station going to
hereford, cwmbran, pontypool, newport, cardiff.  i don't live in
abergavenny and will need to travel.

if there's just a few of us and monmouth is best then we can meet there.

regards

st