[SWLUG] Possible venue, was Re: Meeting Locations

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Sun Jul 17 17:33:05 UTC 2011

On 13/07/11 17:35, st01495 wrote:
> i went to this pub last night to see how suitable it would be:
>
> http://www.plasderwenhotel.co.uk/index

What a tough job.  If you can find a few people who'll *definitely* come
along and you don't mind waiting in the pub for a few hours on your own
if no one shows, then go ahead and organise it.  As you've probably
noticed there's no committee or anyone to say 'do it'.  So if you need
someone to say 'do it'.  Then, er 'do it'.  Especially as no one has
said, don't do it.

It's a bit of a trek for me on the train, but I'm tempted as it's the
same cost and time as driving for me.

Cheers,

Matt