[SWLUG] SSH tunelling

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Fri May 13 09:08:27 UTC 2011

On Fri, 13 May 2011, Chris Jackson wrote:

> You don't need to sign an agreement unless statute requires it (e.g.
> credit agreements before 2007 required a physical signature).  It's
> enough that you conduct yourself in a manner that signifies
> acceptance.

Might I suggest that breaking the T&Cs (specifically 3.2.1) might be
construed as conducting yourself in a manner that signifies
non-acceptance? :)

In any case, would a court of law really find that someone has implicitly
agreed to some T&Cs that they almost certainly haven't read because they
are hidden away on a tiny link at the bottom of a page?

--

  - Steve