[SWLUG] Bridgend Meeting Potentially

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Tue Nov 1 19:37:59 UTC 2011

On 01/11/11 15:14, Daniel Morgan wrote:
> No I wasn't suggesting dropping Cardiff, just as a potential
> extra/alternative for those who would find it easier.

I didn't mean that we'd drop Cardiff for Bridgend, but I was thinking
that if a bunch of us do a Bridgend meet, we might not then bother with
the Cardiff one, which wouldn't be good as there aren't that many people
at the Cardiff meet anyway.  Although it does seem like we should be
getting a fairly decent turn out tomorrow night.

But I'd be happy to meet up if people can suggest a pub that isn't awful.

Cheers,

Matt