[SWLUG] using android phone with laptop

Jon Reynolds maillist at jcrdevelopments.com
Mon Oct 3 08:01:37 UTC 2011

--
 Well broadband router at home has gone down, thought I would give it a
 try with my phone again... and this time, it worked.

 I just plugged my phone into the netbook, chose the appropriate USB
 tethering option and Ubuntu just connected and away I went online.

 HTC Desire, running 2.3.3 (LeeDroid HD V3.3.3) on Ubuntu 11,04 on
 Samsung N130 netbook.

 Jon Reynolds (j0nr)
 http://www.jcrdevelopments.com