[SWLUG] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerfyrddin / Carmarthen >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

Daniel Morris danielm at iee.org
Tue Oct 18 10:21:31 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 10:43:30AM +0100, Dick Bain wrote:
> On 13 October 2011 08:16, <gedge-lists-swlug at yadn.org> wrote:
>
> > ---- ATGOFIAD
> >
> > Bydd y cyfarfod nesa SWLUG yng Nghaerfyrddin
> > yn dechrau tua 7yh nos Fawrth (18/Hydref/2011)
> >
> > Cadwch lygad ar y wefan - http://swlug.org - ar gyfer manylion/newyddion
> > (neu http://www.twitter.com/SWLUG).
> >
> > =========================================================================
> >
> > ---- REMINDER
> >
> > The next SWLUG meeting in Carmarthen
> > will be held on Tuesday (18/October/2011)
> > from around 7pm.
> >
> > Please check the web site - http://swlug.org - for any details/updates
> > (or http://www.twitter.com/SWLUG).

> might be a little late, on my way home from Newbury, but I will be there ;-)
> Dick

I'll be along too, although unlikely to arrive until 1915 at the
earliest.

As a little advance warning for the usual impromptu show-n-tell, today
I'll be bringing the best non-kernel crashing terminal that runs under
KDE4 to show, and a bonus toy with flashing lights from the toy box too
(eCos not Linux based, though).

For any lurkers on the list who may be put off by the pub venue, I'm not
a "boozer" person and think of the spot as a warm place that serves
reasonably priced food & coffee, with free parking at the end of the
road after 6pm. You'll be able to find us in the large family-friendly
seated table area in the back 1/2 of the room.

 Daniel