[SWLUG] Digital/Internet Radio Recorder

Jon Reynolds maillist at jcrdevelopments.com
Sun Sep 4 08:33:28 UTC 2011

 Hi folks,

 Wondering if any of you know of such a device that I can only simply
 describe as a SKY+ digital or internet radio?

 My father would like to be able to record programmes off the radio just
 simply onto a radio to listen to when he is ready.

 He does not want a computer/MP3 player solution.

 I imagine such a device does not exist as it would need at least a
 screen to be able to program recordings in advance.

 Maybe there is a radio that can be controlled via a computer to do the
 setup in advance. But he certainly wouldn't want the computer on to have
 to listen to his shows.

 Cheers in advance.
--

 Jon Reynolds (j0nr)