[SWLUG] Digital/Internet Radio Recorder

Toby Maxwell-Lyte toby.maxwelllyte at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 08:56:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

If DAB only is acceptable then there's a section on this page
http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/dab.html

"Examples of suitable DAB recorders: the Bug , the Revo Pico+, some of
the Roberts Gemini range, the iAudio D2 pocket DAB, and the PocketDAB
2000 handheld. Some of the DAB products from Pure support ReVu
(record/rewind), including the Pure DMX-50 midi system."

Cheers,
Toby