[SWLUG] Cardiff Meeting this Wednesday

Neil Jones neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 09:13:54 UTC 2011

On 07/09/2011 09:56, Michael wrote:
> We could try the City Arms, if changing the venue's okay with everyone
> this month. It's tricky finding other SWLUG people at the
> Weatherspoons place. Upstairs?

I can't make it tonight like most Wednesdays, but you really can't
change the venue like this on the day.
Firstly it is on the website so people who are not on  the list may have
seen it.

Secondly someone who is on the list may not read their email after
leaving work or something and go straight there,

I have never had any trouble finding people at this venue. We go
upstairs often people are either by the fire exit ( With the poor Welsh
translation)
or gathered around the sofas in a more central area. If you are new you
may just have to pluck up courage and ask people.

Neil