[SWLUG] using android phone with laptop

'o-Dzin Tridral tridral at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 09:16:15 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I've been using Easytether which enables the eee to connect to the Android
via a USB cable.  You need to download software onto both devices.  This has
been useful when the Android has better wifi signal than the eee.

More info here:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mstream.easytether_polyclef&hl=en

'ö-Dzin

On 5 September 2011 13:45, Neil Jones <neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Given an android phone and an eeepc without an internet connection is
> there anyway to get on-line  on the netbook using the phone's connection?
>
> I thought this sounded easy in practice, but it seems more than just
> switching on wifi on the phone and getting the netbook to find it.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Neil

'ö-Dzin Tridral | tridral at gmail.com | http://about.me/tridral
Achos pan ddaw y Pedwar Marchog i ofyn a roist ti o dy gyfan - fydd gen ti
ddim esgus - Meinir Gwilym

  <http://twitfooter.com/user/tridral> <http://amzn.to/nrprimzuk>