[SWLUG] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerfyrddin / Carmarthen >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Sun Sep 18 22:38:39 UTC 2011

I have a pretty bad knee but should be able to get there, my phone is
01267 234451. and live opposite Lidl on priory st at 137 next door to
the Castle Hotel, my easy access -down their tunnel and right around the
back of the Castle H, down a sort path there is my glazed door.. could
sort some food here in my house  or try for Parrot to have food on the
table at 5pm.
Ilyan