[SWLUG] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerdydd / Cardiff >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Tue Apr 10 14:08:59 UTC 2012

Neil,

It's a small pub, so you should be able to find me OK.

Cheers

Matt

Neil Jones <neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk> wrote:

On 10/04/2012 11:12, Matthew Moore wrote:
>> ---- REMINDER
>>
>> The next SWLUG meeting in Cardiff
>> will be held on Tuesday (10/April/2012)
>> from around 7pm.
> The City Arms as usual. I'll be there from 7pm. I'm driving from
> Bridgend, so if you want a lift from Bridgend, just email me.
>
> Who else is going?
>
> Matt
Now that the night has been changed I am going to be able to come tonight.
I haven't been to the City Arms before. I have found it on Google maps
though so that is no problem.

Is there anywhere in particular where people tend to sit down? Finding
people at these events can be difficult.

Does the pub have free wifi?

Neil

SWLUG Discussion List - Discuss at swlug.org