[SWLUG] Getting rid of more stuff

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Wed Feb 1 17:53:25 UTC 2012

I'm moving house, so I'm having a further clear-out of stuff.  Sorry to clog
the list up further.  But at least some of it is free!

The following is free (mainly cause I can't be arsed to ebay it as it
probably won't sell):

1 stick of PC133 RAM (no idea the size etc)
PCI Network card (D-Link)
PCI 56k modem (two of them)
ATI Rage Pro Turbo (AGP)
Nvidia NVTNT2MA 32mb (AGP)
15" TFT monitor, it's ancient and doesn't have a power supply, does work tho,
you just need to buy a power supply for it.

SAMS Apache 2 in 24 Hours
Running Linux (the O'Reilly book) 3rd ed (1999) but if you're new to linux,
most of the stuff is still useful

The network and modem cards do have proper transistors and capacitors on them,
so could probably be salvaged for parts if you're so inclined.  I really don't
want to post anything, so pick up only.

Stuff for sale (pick up in Bridgend only)

19" TFT Monitor - £20, works fine
Antec P180 (Black, ATX, Tower) - £20
Silverstone Lascala 17 Case (Black, ATX, Media center case) - £20 (would make
a great media center case)

Lots more stuff on ebay:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/squid_cxv

(which I will post)