[SWLUG] what CMS?

Dick Bain dick.bain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:32:04 UTC 2012

I am chairman of a small charity and our website has disappeared so I would
like to set up a new one at minimal cost, I have registered with 5quidost
but am uncertain which CMS to use. They offer WordPress, Joomla, Drupal,
Magneto, etc I just want something that I can simply drop in stuff and and
on to the next chairman with simple instructions to update and so on. Any
suggestions would be gratefully received
Dick

--
free/libre/open, software for the people by the people
www.swlug.org  is a good place to go ;-)