[SWLUG] SWLUG (Cardiff) or Unified Diff - This Evening.

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists-swlug at yadn.org
Tue Mar 6 14:54:14 UTC 2012

Matthew Moore <matt at matthewmoore.org.uk> said
		(on Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 02:29:50PM +0000):
> [...] I wouldn't mind it moving, to say Tuesday?
>
> I feel quite strongly that the LUG should
> aim to be separate from other nights such as u.diff

Yes.  Tuesdays are fine with me.  Perhaps move the week as well (from 1st week),
so it's not two nights in a row, for those of us who would like to attend both.

So, to summarise:  Cardiff to be second Tuesdays from April?  Objections?

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
gedge at yadn.org