[SWLUG] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerdydd / Cardiff >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists-swlug at yadn.org
Thu Mar 8 15:24:00 UTC 2012

Ysgrifennodd gedge-lists-swlug at yadn.org said
		(on Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 02:16:04PM +0000):
> Subject: [SWLUG] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerdydd / Cardiff >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

Please ignore those emails.  I changed the update script to send out Cardiff updates
for "2nd Tuesday of each month" and - naturally - that turns out to be next week.

So, of course, the script did what I said and not what I meant.  The offending script monkey
has been sacked, and replaced with a new out-sourced off-shored bang-upto-speed scripting team
(discovered to be cowering in a nearby dog-house).

Cardiff's next (April!) meet updates to follow (he says glaring at the script).

Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
gedge at yadn.org