[SWLUG] Local IT Vacancies

Peter Bradley p.bradley at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Mar 15 12:47:51 UTC 2012

El 15/03/12 07:48, Carter N. escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> Unit4 software has some IT vacancies they're keen to fill at their
> Swansea office

If their student record system is anything to go by, they are joined at
the hip to Microsoft and their software is truly dreadful, in my
experience and that of the IT people I know who have to work with it
(programmers and admins).  In part of that system, for example, they
were---until we pointed it out to them---using the query string to pass
information that made an escalation of privileges hack utterly trivial.

So I wouldn't go for it unless you like ASP.NET, SharePoint, BizTalk
(which I *do* like, BTW) and Microsoft CRM.

Just my 2c.

Peter
--
*Peter Bradley*