[SWLUG] Moving to Cardiff

Iain Menzies-Runciman ming at gwndwn.org.uk
Tue May 15 15:31:13 UTC 2012

On 15 May 2012, at 16:22, Dick Bain wrote:

> +1 for Zen I have been with them since we got bb and they have always been friendly and helpful, I have recently swapped my phone service to them too as it was not much more than BT and they weren't BT ;-)
> Oh and I am just a home user too
> Dick

And yet another +1 for Zen.
Have been with them for years now. The good thing is that it very rare to have to talk to their tech support - as the connection is fairly solid (which as I work from home is rather important), but on the few occasions I have spoken to support they have been brilliant (and actually understand Linux systems!).
Ming.