[SWLUG] Moving to Cardiff

Jonathan Kaye jdkaye10 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:00:40 UTC 2012

Iain Menzies-Runciman ha scritto il 15/05/2012 17:31:

> On 15 May 2012, at 16:22, Dick Bain wrote:
>
>> +1 for Zen I have been with them since we got bb and they have always been friendly and helpful, I have recently swapped my phone service to them too as it was not much more than BT and they weren't BT ;-)
>> Oh and I am just a home user too
>> Dick
>
> And yet another +1 for Zen.
> Have been with them for years now. The good thing is that it very rare to have to talk to their tech support - as the connection is fairly solid (which as I work from home is rather important), but on the few occasions I have spoken to support they have been brilliant (and actually understand Linux systems!).
> Ming.

Thanks again to Lisi, Ming & Dick. There seems to be a consensus for
Zen. We've been using the Alice service of Telecom Italia. We get a true
dl speed (as opposed to the advertised rate of 20Mb/s) of around 1.2
MB/s which is fine for our needs. We use the unlimited service (no dl limit)
and it costs us 20€/month+VAT (comes to £20/month including VAT). Can
someone give me an idea of what the equivalent Zen monthly cost would be?
Diolch yn fawr, (Ok, it's google translate but I'm trying. ;) )
Jonathan