[SWLUG] Beware Bluetooth keyboards

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Mon Nov 12 09:32:46 UTC 2012

On 12.11.12 08:56, Neil Jones wrote:

> There is the possibility of rooting the phone but I'd rather not do that.
> If I want a decent keyboard facility I think a proper larger pad is
> going to be the answer at some point.
> This just looked like a cheap possibility.

As far as phones with decent keyboards go, I can recommend the Samsung
Captivate Glide - its basically a Galaxy S II with a slide out keyboard.
  Not quite as nice a form factor as the HTC Dream was, but I still find
it much nicer to use than a keyboardless phone.  Unfortunately not
available in the UK - I ebayed it from the US.

--

  - Steve