[SWLUG] Cakes at the Cardiff meet tomorrow

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Mon Feb 11 19:54:21 UTC 2013

Firstly, who's planning on coming along to the LUG tomorrow night?

Secondly, I made a offer a while ago to make cakes for people on facebook.
Mike piped up and said I should make one and bring it along to a LUG.  So
I'm making cake.  Well brownies specifically.  As we have a few vegans I'm
making a batch of vegan ones and a batch of normal ones.  So if you're
wondering if you should come along tomorrow, hopefully that'll sway your
mind.

See you all tomorrow night,

Matt