[SWLUG] Looking for webmail company

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Wed Jan 23 21:54:56 UTC 2013

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:30:58 +0000, Jake Davies <djdavies at lavabit.com>
wrote:

>> Now I have my own server, but I'd rather not put all my eggs in one
>> basket. Does anyone know of a company that cheaply and reliably
provides
>> one
>> of those domain and email only systems without web hosting that offers
>> access that also includes getting and sending email via a good webmail
>> package?

Personally I run my own mailserver.  But there's plenty of options out
there.

Obvious free options include hushmail.com, mail.google.com and yahoo.com

Paid for options include fastmail.fm, aaisp.net (Andrews and Arnold as
suggested) and portfast.co.uk

Pretty much all of them will integrate with a domain you supply.  Use
someone like portfast.co.uk or gandi.net for domains.

Cheers,

Matt