[Swlug] Fix Ubuntu

Mark Einon mark at einon.net
Sun Nov 10 11:02:15 UTC 2013

Matt Willsher <matt at monki.org.uk> wrote:
>Perhaps more alarming is
>http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/11/canonical-abused-trademark-law-to-target-a-site-critical-of-ubuntu-privacy/
>

>Fix Ubuntu.. install Debian?

+1 to using Debian. From my perspective, Jono Bacon and Shuttleworth's cries of "Community, Community, Community!" is far too similar to Balmers' "Developers, Developers, Developers!".

The backlash to this story must have rattled Canonical's cage a bit, as they've bothered to reply...

http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/1299

Cheers,

Mark