[SWLUG] WebRTC

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Thu Oct 24 20:01:27 UTC 2013

At the risk of posting something off-topic on this website discussion list,
I've just come back from a bunch of conferences, including WebRTCamp (Or
possibly WebRTCCamp - jury's still out).

WebRTC is a set of standards in the works to bring Voice, Video, and Data
sessions to web browsers; it's actually got impact beyond that, though.

Some of the XMPP folk have built interoperable, federated, IM/Voice/Video
clients on the web, now, and they're looking pretty interesting - if
there's interest, I'd be keen to show it to folk in the pub in Carmarthen.

Next month sound good to anyone?

Dave.