[SWLUG] Fwd: Celebrate GNU's big "three-o"

Chris Jackson chriscf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 00:02:03 UTC 2013

On 22 September 2013 21:43, Matthew Moore <matt at matthewmoore.org.uk> wrote:

> Generally we get (at best) about 5-6 people at the Cardiff meet.  So it
> might not be the best place to discuss it.  But it's always good to see new
> people at the meet.  I'm planning on being there.

The last couple have been rather quiet affairs.  At the last one,
there was a brief discussion of a philosophical nature over whether
it's really a meeting if only one person turns up, shortly followed by
a brisk walk to the station.  (Assuming of course that I didn't miss a
group of people who were meeting incognito, which is entirely
possible.)

While we're briefly on the subject, the next Cardiff meeting is on the
8th (second Tuesday).  We moved to the second Tuesday to avoid
clashing with unified.diff, who have themselves since moved to the
second Monday for logistical reasons.  From November, we are set for
six months to be on the day after, so perhaps we might want to move
back to the first Whateverday, though we're a little too close to
change it for October.

--
Chris Jackson