[SWLUG] swlug site

Dick Bain dick.bain at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 12:49:15 UTC 2013

Justin I'm not sure that the amount of activity on the site needs a CMS,
indeed einon has already put up a static site at:
http://www.einon.co.uk/swlug/ which looks pretty good to me and nobody on
irc has kicked up a stink either ;-)
cheers Dick

On 27 September 2013 09:08, Justin Mitchell <justin at discordia.org.uk> wrote:

> So theres the bare bones of a new site on beta.swlug.org
> if someone else wants to take over and choose a theme, add some info etc
> etc. that would be great
>
> email me off list for the login details if you want to work on it

free/libre/open, software for the people by the people
www.swlug.org  is a good place to go ;-)