[Swlug] Fwd: Talks this weekend

Mark Einon mark.einon at linux.com
Mon Apr 28 11:31:41 UTC 2014

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 01:01:56PM +0100, Clifford Perry wrote:

> If the presenters do have copies of the presentations online somewhere,
> please let us know.

Hi Cliff,

I believe Matt is sending slide links to everyone who signed up for the event,
but for those who didn't the link to my slides is:

https://www.dropbox.com/l/6k3nfOsK5TLYIepeyMc2qb??text=1

Also, attendees are welcome to an electronic copy of our SWLUG Linux Voice
subscription, so if you want the latest one (issue 3) and didn't sign up on
eventbrite, let me know.

Another way to get a copy would be to drop in and say hi on the IRC channel :)

Cheers,

Mark