[Swlug] SWLUG Talks: Saturday 26th April 2014, 14:30 to 17:00, Founders Hub, Cardiff

Matt Willsher matt at monki.org.uk
Wed Mar 5 10:04:13 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Hope you're having a great week.

If you're still thinking about submitting a talk proposal (and you should
be - we've all got something interesting to talk about!), please can you
send me the details by Sunday 9th 1700 at the latest. I'll put up a vote
with a list of talks on Sunday evening and collate them Wednesday next
week. I'll then post up a full programme and an EventBright event those who
want to attend can book their place.

Cheers,
Matt