[Swlug] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerfyrddin / Carmarthen >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

Chris Jackson chriscf at gmail.com
Mon May 19 14:27:46 UTC 2014

I'll probably be there too.

Huw, Yr Hen Dderwen is the Wetherspoon pub on King Street. We tend to
congregate towards the back where there's room to breathe. Plentiful
parking in nearby St. Peter's car park, free in the evening. Short but
quite steep walk from the station, though trains are a bit hard to come by
at that time of night.

HTH,

--
Chris Jackson's phone