[Swlug] Cardiff SWLUG meetings

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Thu May 22 10:47:21 UTC 2014

On 05/22/2014 10:40 AM, s t wrote:
> Talybont is more of a week long thing: Linux Bier Wanderung 2014.
>
> SWLUG should be represented there, perhaps by offering to organise a session.
>
> how many would we get to an abergavenny meeting?
>
> regards
>
> sean

+1

--

Paul Richardson

  * p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
  * p.g.richardson at redhat.com
  * pgrichardson at linux.com

"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

  * The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
  * The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
  * The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
  * The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
  * The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
  * The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
  * The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister