[Swlug] SWLUG Cardiff Christmas Dinner

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Tue Nov 11 11:58:33 UTC 2014

Folks,

For a few years now we've had a christmas dinner at the Vegetarian Food
Studio, which is an excellent curry house in Cardiff.  The food there is
excellent, it's only a short walk from the middle of town and it's not
expensive either.  This would be on the normal Tuesday night Cardiff meet.

Is anyone interested in doing that again this year?

It costs about £10-15 for lots of food.  They don't have a booze licence, so
you can bring your own.  If you're definitely interested (please don't cancel
on me, only say if you're 100% sure) please let me know and I'll book a table.

Cheers,

Matt