[Swlug] Linux jobs in Swansea, Reading

Matt Willsher matt at monki.org.uk
Fri Sep 19 17:02:55 UTC 2014

Hi all,

First project is coming up in Swansea and another, unrelated, in Reading.
The Swansea one is Puppet, RHEL, VMWare and a fair bit of other commercial
and some non-commercial opensource, as well as a bit of close source
integration work. It's a project run as Scrum project on Agile principles.
We're look for some one with a good deal of experience who is a self
starter.  It's a challenging role, with plenty of scope to shape the
project. It's a contract position with a day rate at typical market rates.
Mail me for more details if you're interested. We're looking for around six
people, subject to final sign off.

The Reading job is another automation position, though I don't have much
more information than that.  It'll be 4 days in Reading 1 at home
initially, with scope move to more home working over time. The job is being
recruited by Steve Dimmick, who is a good guy and one of the nicest
recruiters I've dealt with. He can be contacted at steve at dimmicks.co.uk or
on 029 2009 4477. He's worth a call if you have some or all of the skills
in the job above and are looking for a new role - it's likely the company
he's recruiting for will have roles closer to home in the near future.  I'm
happy to answer any question you may have.

For full disclosure, I don' t have any arrangement for reward for either
and I'm working on the first project.

Laters peeps,

Matt