[Swlug] December - Cardiff Christmas do?

Mark Einon mark.einon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 21:31:05 UTC 2015

Hello,

As Matt has noted below, VFS is a 'bring your own alcohol' establishment.

Last year I offered to pick up a load of bottles of craft beer / real ale
from a shop on Whitchurch Road (a.k.a. 'The Magic Beer Shop'
http://www.discountsupermarketcardiff.co.uk), which seemed to go down rather well.

I'm happy to do the same this year (apologies for the short notice), so if you'd
like to chip in to the random selection of beers I'll bring along, then please
reply to the email ASAP!

Last year the donation was £10, which will get 3-ish bottles each, and any
surplus to go toward the VFS food bill.

Any questions, please ask. And if anyone would like to volunteer to help me pick up
the beer on Tuesday (lunchtime or before the meal, I'll be driving from the Uni area),
that would be ace!

Mark