[Swlug] Android IRC client

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:31:07 UTC 2015

On 14 July 2015 at 11:11, Davage, Marcus (I&SD Database Services -
DB2) <Marcus.Davage at lloydsbanking.com> wrote:
> Straw poll...
> Your favourite IRC client for Android?

I used to be a die hard screen+irssi user, so used the ConnectBot SSH
client (there's an irssi one too), but then I moved towards using ZNC
on the backend a few years ago and now I'm more flexible with what
clients I use.  AndChat on Android, Weechat on a shell with tmux, and
Colloquy on OSX, all over SSH tunnels.  I found that I prefered
AndChat over a tunnel than ConnectBot for IRC.