[Swlug] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerdydd / Cardiff >> this Tuesday / nos Fawrth yma

Matt Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Mon Jun 8 20:35:23 UTC 2015

On 08/06/15 21:32, Mark Einon wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 07:00:02PM +0100, Chris Jackson wrote:
>> On 8 June 2015 at 17:36, Matt Moore <matt at matthewmoore.org.uk> wrote:
>>> The idea is to try a few other venues.  Awful wetherspoons pubs aren't an
>>> option.
>> Well thank goodness nobody's proposing an *awful* one then.
>
> I think spoons is worth a try too - at least the food/drinks will be
> cheaper than the cozy club. I'll be there by 7 with my little white
> laptop if any newbies ( or part-timers ;o) ) are looking to find us.
>
> See you from 7 in the Gatekeeper:
>
> http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-gatekeeper

Ok, well I'll give it a miss this week then.

There's so many much better options in Cardiff.  It's not that a spoons
is by default awful, it's just why would you when you can go to any one
of a large number of really good pubs, bars and restaurants.

Apologies to anyone offended by my grumpiness.

Cozy Club next month then?

Cheers,

Matt