[Swlug] December - Cardiff Christmas do?

Matt Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Thu Nov 5 17:47:24 UTC 2015

On 05/11/15 13:52, Davage, Marcus (I&SD Database Services - DB2) wrote:
> Bring Your Own Meat?
>
> ;-)
>
> *Marcus *

I'd already floated this idea on IRC.  We've been to VFS for a number of
years and everyone is keen to go again.  Normally we go somewhere for a
drink before walking along to VFS.  Urban Taphouse being the normal
starting point, but we can decide that later on.

I have a list of folk who want to come along and if you want to come,
please email me (or the list) and I'll add you on when I make the
booking, which is normally a week or two before hand.  However it's
normally not full as we're there on a Tuesday, so we can be flexible.

So far it is:

Matt M
Mark E
Dan M