[Swlug] The grand tour

Matt Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Thu Nov 5 21:23:07 UTC 2015

On 05/11/15 09:53, Matt Moore wrote:
> Is the Pen and Wig still an option?
>
> Matt

Chris, I've added your reply to me onto this email.  Hope that's ok, I
suspect that you didn't mean to email only me.

-----------

 From Chris:

Sure, but I'm conscious that while it's convenient for the regular crew
who by happy coincidence mostly work around Cathays Park, it's a little
out of the way for the normals, and we were in that part of town last
month. But it's definitely an option, and I wouldn't object if that's
where people want to go.

-------

I'm not gigantically bothered, but I'm aware that there was talk of
going to the Pen and Wig, so I suggested it. I'm happy to walk a bit
further for a good pub personally.

Cheers,

Matt