[Swlug] Junior / Senior Linux Support Consultant, Monmouth + some working from home

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Thu Oct 15 20:05:59 UTC 2015

We have two vacancies, one for a junior Linux support person, and one for
a senior Linux consultant.

Both roles are based just outside Monmouth. We're not served by public
transport so you'll need your own transport. The senior role can be worked
from home 2-3 days a week if you want.

Junior role: £20K - £25K, details:
https://www.tiger-computing.co.uk/junior-linux-support-role/

Senior role: £30K - £50K, details:
https://www.tiger-computing.co.uk/jobs/linux-support-consultant/

Here's how one of our employees described working here:

"Working at Tiger Computing really is as interesting as it sounds – if you
can stand the pace! It’s a small company so I get a big say in how we do
things, and there’s always someone ready to help out when I need a hand.
We don’t just fix things – we build some pretty cool infrastructure for
our clients too, and I love the challenge of getting that just right.

I hesitated for months before applying to Tiger Computing, but I’m so glad
I did in the end. I still find myself wanting to get up and go to work,
which was a feeling I’d started to miss in my old job.”

To apply, send a CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the right
person for the role you are applying for to: jobs at tiger-computing.co.uk.
Questions regarding the roles may be sent to that address, too.

Thanks,
Keith
--
"Why does God hate me so much? Is it because I don't believe in him?" -
Sidney Morgenbesser