[Swlug] [Job][remote] mySociety =?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=93_?=Linux Systems Administrator (£35-42K)

Gareth Rees gareth at garethrees.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 10:20:22 UTC 2015

We’re [1] after a sysadmin. [2]

TL;DR: mySociety are global pioneers of civic technology. We make websites that empower
citizens worldwide. You’ll be managing mostly metal with Puppet/bash, running fairly high-traffic
web apps [3][4][5] in Python, Ruby, Perl, NodeJS and PHP in the UK and around the world.
Work from home.

£35-42,000 plus pension (3% employer contribution, 5% employee). We’re happy to consider part
time working, pro rata. You will be a full PAYE employee.

The application deadline is 10am on Monday 19th October.

[1] https://www.mysociety.org
[2] http://mysocietyltd.theresumator.com/apply/Rs9z10/Linux-Systems-Administrator-DevOps
[3] http://www.theyworkforyou.com
[4] https://www.whatdotheyknow.com