[Swlug] Kubuntu 14.04, 64 bit and the taskbar?

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Sat Mar 5 00:59:15 UTC 2016

On Friday 04 Mar 2016 18:56:17 stephen wrote:
> But not any more. I have done something and I do not know what, but now
> no icon appears.
>
> I like this feature and would like to reinstate it
i suspect that you are missing either the pager, the task manager or both.
you need to to add a widget to the panel, my panel is along the bottom of my
screen so i would click at the far right on the 'caret' as it is called, and
then on the 'add widgets', note that there is a 'task manager' and an 'icon
only task manager' - the latter is the first without text

bascule