[Swlug] Ultrabooks

Matt Hill matt at twpsyn.com
Mon May 9 22:06:28 UTC 2016

Hiya all,

My Samsung ultrabook has finally gone and is refusing to be coaxed back
into being, so it's time for a replacement. RIP Scrappy  :(

The Dell XPS 13 laptops get a good review, and with the developer
edition I don't have the inner turmoil of paying for an OS that I'm not
going to use.

Obviously there are loads of websites around reviewing them, but I
thought I'd shout out and see if anyone here has hands-on experience
with them, or has a recommendation for an alternative.

Matt