[Swlug] December Cardiff Meal on 13th Dec

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 11:23:52 UTC 2016

Sorry Matt,

Not gonna make it this year. Children at home and Madam on a long day means I am the babysitter!

Have a good time!

PGR

On 12/11/16 20:11, Matt Moore via Swlug wrote:

> On 09/11/2016 22:48, Adrian Aguirre wrote:
>> Count me in!
>>
>> Adrian.
>
> Excellent, so far thats:
>
> Me
> Adrian
> Dan
> Dick
> Ivan
>
> Possibles:
> Gareth
>
> Maybe a few others.  The more the merrier.  Post up if you can come along.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matt

Paul Richardson

  * p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
  * Ty-Carreg Barn, Penyrheol, Pontypool, Torfaen. NP4 5XZ
  * (home) 01495 762483
  * (mob) 07980 869490

"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

  * The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
  * The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
  * The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
  * The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
  * The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
  * The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
  * The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister