[Swlug] SWLUG Talks 2017

Steve Talbot steve.talbot at solviq.com
Thu Jan 5 10:28:00 UTC 2017

On 03/01/17 22:26, Adrian Aguirre via Swlug wrote:
> I'm trying to organise a series of talks for this year. Is anyone
> interested in talking about anything IT/Linux/technology related?
>
> The place would the School of Mathematics - Cardiff University.
>
> The duration of the talk could be from 5 minutes (flash talk) to
> around 45 minutes with a Q&A session at the end.
>
> If you are interested, please send me a title, a brief description and
> when you can do it.

Hi Adrian,

Happy new year!  I'd be happy to do a talk.

I've done one before about what a CTO is and when you need one, which I
could repeat.  Or if you want something more technical/Linux-related, I
could talk about why we use open source in our startup.

Will you be at the SWLUG beers this coming Tuesday?  If so we could
discuss then.

Best,
Steve