[Thanet] Meeting on 17th March

Ian Stuart ian.stuart at ask-4-it.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 13:53:24 GMT 2005

Hi all,
For the meeting of 17th March I am proposing that we pay a visit to
Computashop in Tottenham Court Road where my business partners (xdevelopment)
are having an open evening.

In short xdevelopment have developed an automated install of a custom
configuration of Suse Linux 9.2.  This is being installed by Computashop and
sold as a package with the PC and support.  It is a model that I am planning
to replicate (or closely follow) in Thanet.

It is scheduled to start at 7:00 so I think we would need to leave at about
4:00 and probably won't be back until the early hours :-~

I have up to six spaces if I take the [mandatory middle-aged accessory] people
carrier.

First come first served

Needless to say there will not be a meeting taking place in Thanet at the same
time.

Ian
--
Ian Stuart