[Wiltshire] GPG

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Sun Apr 13 14:12:35 BST 2008

On Sunday 13 Apr 2008, Ciemon Dunville wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I'm always up for a key signing session...
>
> Actually, this is something we could do at the Ubuntu Demo Day on the
> 26th of this month.
>
> If not then at the next social event sounds like a good idea.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ciemon

So what's needed then? Computer, obviously, form of ID e.g. photocard drivers
licence, signatory's public/private key pair? Floppy disk/flash drive for
keys to be signed?

Don't know how well the demo day is going to be publicised, but last I heard
there are no posters printed, so far... They ought to be all over town by
now.

Dave

--

FACT - Millions of people worldwide continue to pay money to the richest
person in the world to use his products, even though perfectly good software

Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763